On Premise IP Phone Systems
On Premise IP Phone Systems
Give Your Business an Edge with our On Premise IP Phone Systems
One of your most important business assets is your voice communication system. The right system gives you the power to attract customers, increase productivity, save money, enhance your image and improve customer satisfaction.
Whether your business is just getting started or expanding with new locations, communication is key to keeping your customers, employees, and vendors connected.
On Premise IP Phone technology lets you network multiple systems together to dramatically expand capacity and improve integration between decentralized locations. By offering Zultys products, we are committed to providing our clients with only the finest selection of voice and data solutions available.
Manage Your Phone System Your Way
The Zultys MX platform is an “all-in-one” unified communications solution, built to make all of your communications systems work together by weaving voice, data, video, presence, conferencing and mobility solutions into a single corporate Unified Communications system. The following are three of our most popular IP phone offerings:
Zultys Desktop Telephone – ZIP 59i
Discover a Feature-rich Executive level Color Touch Screen Gigabit IP Phone.
The Zultys ZIP 59i is for the discriminating executive who wants the very best in the industry. Key benefits and features include:
- Large Touch Screen Display: a high resolution (640 x 480) full VGA backlit LCD Touch Screen display
- Remarkable Audio: Full-duplex speakerphone for excellent voice clarity and delivery
- Flexible Headset Options and Mobility: Providing enhanced headset flexibility, the ZIP 59i allows for a variety of headset options. Featuring a built-in Bluetooth interface and a dedicated Electronic Hook Switch port, the ZIP 59i facilitates mobility around the office while enjoying remarkable audio quality on your wireless headset.
- Simplified Deployment: Dual auto-sensing Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbps) Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup.
The ZIP 59i is fully interoperable with the Zultys MX family of award-winning IP Telephony platforms and MXIE Unified Communications desktop client.
Click here to view ZIP 59i Brochure
Zultys Desktop Telephone – ZIP 49G
Explore an Advanced Color Gigabit IP Business Phone.
The ZIP 49G Smart Media Phone combines productivity enhancing visual communications with the flexibility of the Android operating system to deliver an outstanding user experience for business professionals. Key features and benefits include:
- HD Video & 7” Touch Screen: Enhance business communications with HD video calls presented on a large 7” hi-resolution touch screen.
- Expansion Module: The ZIP 49G may be combined with up to three ZIP 450M Color Expansion Modules to facilitate up to 180 additional LCD labeled programmable keys, making it ideal for operators and receptionists.
- Wireless Headset Support: Staff requiring mobility around the office will appreciate the convenience of Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) control when the ZIP 49G is combined with a compatible Bluetooth or USB Wireless Headset.
- Video Door Phone Integration: Comprehensive integration with leading video door phone intercom providers, such as 2N, CyberData and Baudisch, allows the ZIP 49G to be utilized with building access control systems or to act as a video monitoring end point. One-touch door opening may be implemented with supported solutions.
- Simplified Deployment and SIP Open Standard: Flexible network connectivity, with dual auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports including IEEE 802.3af Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) support and integrated Wi-Fi, simplify deployment.
Like all Zultys phones, the ZIP 49G utilizes the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) open standard and is managed from the Zultys MX Administrator application for rapid deployment and the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership.
Click here to view ZIP 49G Brochure
Zultys Desktop Telephone – ZIP 47G
Discover an Advanced Color Gigabit IP Business Phone.
The Zultys IP 47G combines a hi-resolution color display and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, in a feature rich IP phone ideal for busy executives and heavy phone users.
- Vivid Color Display: The 4.3” hi-resolution 480×272 pixel color display of the ZIP 47G provides detailed call information accompanied by dynamic icons.
- Expansion Module: The ZIP 47G may be combined with up to six ZIP 440M Expansion Modules to facilitate up to 240 LCD labeled programmable keys, making it ideal for operators and receptionists.
- Wireless Headset Support (EHS): Staff requiring mobility around the office will appreciate the convenience of the Electronic Hook Switch control when the ZIP 47G is combined with a compatible Wireless Headset and EHS 3xi adapter. The ZIP 47G may also be used with a compatible Bluetooth headset when combined with the optional Bluetooth adapter.
- Remarkable Audio: Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation, combined with high quality wideband HD speaker, microphone and handset components ensure conversations are always loud and clear, at the same time minimizing fatigue for heavy phone users.
- Simplified Deployment and SIP Open Standard: Dual auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports, with integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) support, eliminate additional wiring and simplify installation. Zultys’ leadership in SIP open standards IP telephony for over 10 years provides peace of mind and investment protection.
Like all Zultys phones, the ZIP 47G utilizes the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) open standard and is managed from the Zultys MX Administrator application for rapid deployment and the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership.
Click here to view ZIP 47G Brochure
See all Zultys product brochures here.
Learn more about the Zultys Advanced Communicator (ZAC) solution here.
Contact us today to learn more about our On Premise IP Phone Systems for your business.